7-12 Principal Job Opening
Washington County USD #108 is seeking applicants for a 7-12 Principal for the 2020-2021 school year. Applicants must have or be eligible for a Kansas license in Building Level Administration. Application deadline is February 17, 2020.
Interested parties should contact the school with any questions at 785-325-2261 ext 3 or email email@example.com.
USD 108 requests the following:
1) A letter of interest outlining qualifications relevant to the position;
2) Current resume;
3) Copy of Building Leadership license;
4) Copy of college or university transcripts;
5) Three current references with complete addresses, day and evening phone numbers and/or cell numbers;
6) Completed Certified Application Form available for download here http://5il.co/4f43
Submit application materials to:
Washington County USD 108
101 West College St.
Washington, KS 66968
or email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted May 14, 2019:
Job Title: Substitute Teachers - always needed!
USD 108 Washington County Schools is seeking individuals to be substitute teachers in our schools. Applicant must have or be willing to get a Kansas substitute or emergency substitute license. Please call or stop by the district office for more information. 325-2261