Application deadline is April 13, 2017
Posted March 14, 2017:
Job Title: 7-12 Principal
Job Description: Washington County USD #108 is seeking applicants for a 7-12 Principal for the 2017-2018 school year. Applicants must have or be eligible for a Kansas license in Building Level Administration. Application deadline is April 13, 2017.
Interested parties should contact the school with any questions at 785-325-2261 ext 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
USD 108 requests the following:
1) A letter of interest outlining qualifications relevant to the position;
2) Current resume;
3) Copy of Building Leadership license;
4) Copy of college or university transcripts;
5) Three current references with complete addresses, day and evening phone numbers and/or cell numbers;
6) Completed Certified Application Form. Applications can be downloaded here: Certified Application
Submit application materials to:Washington County USD 108 Attn: Elizabeth 101 West College St. Washington, KS 66968
or email it to: email@example.com