The fitness room will be reopening June 1. We are not charging a fee but we do have some specific rules so that we can stay open.
If you want to print out a form and bring it in to the district office you can. Here is the link: https://5il.co/sjcl
You also have the option of filling out a Google form. Here is the link: https://forms.gle/tw4CWVKxpTNWD4fD8
After your form (either one) is returned an email will be sent out on May 31 so you have the keypad code to open the door.
Washington County USD 108 Fitness Room Rules
· The keypad is outside the east doors of the fitness room.
· Your access code will be given to you. You must input the # at the end.
· Please do not share the code with others who do not have an account. In the event of contact tracing we need to have everyone who will be in the fitness room fill out a form so we have their contact information.
· We have a sign in/out sheet on the office window to the right after you enter. Please use it. In the event we have to utilize contact tracing we need know who has used the fitness room.
· Fitness room hours are 6:00 a.m. to midnight; except during the WCHS Tiger Summer Conditioning Program times- those times are only for USD 108 Student Athletes.
· WCHS Tiger Summer Conditioning Program Schedule
o Monday, June 7, 2021 through Friday, Aug 6, 2021
o Monday through Friday each week
o Times: 6-7am Boys, 8-9am Girls, 6-7pm Combined
· You must be 18 years old or over to use the fitness equipment.
· Clean equipment after each personal use.
· Call 785-325-2261x3 and leave a message with any issues or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Remember to shut off the lights, tv, etc when you leave (even if you did not turn them on) and make sure that the door is pulled shut behind you.
· Remember that we have video cameras in the fitness room so please change in the restroom or come ready to go.
· If others are in the fitness room with you, please social distance or wear masks when you can.
You will receive you very own copy of the rules in your keypad code email so don't feel like you need to memorize them now.